Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HI!! I Am The Newb! LoL
Dat Fan

WazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUp.............Let Me Guess Nothin Much.........Mabey You Can Catch Me On Yahoo Doing Some Funny Shiz On The Microphone........Just A Bit Of Info. About Me: I Write My Own Song Lyrics,I Do Stand-Up At My Collage Just For The Hell Of It,I Sing,I Play The Trupet,I Do Graphic Arts,BMXing,Footing (New Sport That I Made Up Kinda Like Skateing And Shiz).

My Site Will Come Up Soon
View user's profileFind all posts by Joke Master JoshSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Welcome, Josh! Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan

Thanks Its Allways Good To Have A Warm Welcome

View user's profileFind all posts by Joke Master JoshSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

hate to burst your bubble but one person welcoming you is not much of a warm welcome. fortunately it was our wonderful jenny who welcomed you... Welcome to the dat phan forum... NOW it's a warm welcome
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

... To Me It Is A Warm Welcome And If You Got A Problem With It Then I Dont Give A ************ Ok........I Had A Crappy Ass Week And I Am Not Dealing With Stuff Like This.

Last edited by Joke Master Josh on Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

what the? I was just funnin' with you, and wasnt like i rejected you or anything, i said Welcome to the dat phan forum.

i said "one person welcoming you is not much of a warm welcome" see the "much"?

then i said "fortunately it was our wonderful jenny who welcomed you" pointing out the wonderfulness of jenny, and how although she is only one person, she makes it wonderful.

and than i welcomed you. what went wrong?
maybe it was the use of words... hate is such a bad word... i should have used... dislike?
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Welcome, Josh!

woah you 2 need to calm down.And dude thier is no need in that kind of launguage we can understand you had a bad week but honestly....... welcome to the forum