Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Your Favorite Dat Phan Joke
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

Sorry, to continue an old thread. . .

What was your favorite joke of his?

I almost died laughing at the whole bathroom bit. The Mortal Kombat reference was genius.

i like them all...
View user's profileFind all posts by that _guy88Send private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

Ok, I'll ask again, does anyone know the Michael Jackson joke Dat made on the Kilbourne show? Please tell me!!!!

Dat Fan

The michael jackson joke...

Dat says hollywood executives always categorize people

They say “Oh, you do standup and your asian, that’s great. I love Jackie chan and Margaret cho.” Dat is like “I love them too but what do I have to do with them. I mean, its not like I go up to latinos and say ‘oh, your Mexican, I love Menudo,’ and I don’t go up to black people and say ‘oh, your black, I love Denzel Washington, he’s black. And I don’t go up to white people and say ‘Oh, your white, I love michael jackson.’ I don’t do that!!!”
[/quote]
One of My Favourite Dat Phan Jokes
The Internet King
The Internet King

One day a racist walks up to me and says wo tang woo pang dang woo. What is that? I mean I don't just walk up to him and say cars, buses, trains, planes!
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: One of My Favourite Dat Phan Jokes
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
One day a racist walks up to me and says wo tang woo pang dang woo. What is that? I mean I don't just walk up to him and say cars, buses, trains, planes!

Swimming pools...

My fav is the lucky budda/half shirt bit.
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Dat Phanaholic

I liked the Jackie Chan pissing thing. Maybe because I love anything that is immature.

noReason wrote:

They say “Oh, you do standup and your asian, that’s great. I love Jackie chan and Margaret cho.” Dat is like “I love them too but what do I have to do with them. I mean, its not like I go up to latinos and say ‘oh, your Mexican, I love Menudo,’ and I don’t go up to black people and say ‘oh, your black, I love Denzel Washington, he’s black. And I don’t go up to white people and say ‘Oh, your white, I love michael jackson.’ I don’t do that!!!”
[/quote]

Thanks!! (Oh, you're black, I love Eminem...)

Dat Phabulous

heavenlytofu wrote:
I liked the Jackie Chan pissing thing. Maybe because I love anything that is immature.

Yeah, it's kinda immature, but at least he doesn't make it dirty... Pissing jokes always end up getting cheap laughs for crotch-grabbing and such...
At least Dat's got a lil' class.

Btw, that's my favorite joke too!!

Dat Fan

My favirite is the joke that Volant mentioned I almost craoked hearing that joke...(Finally dies).....Never mine my heart does that some times...(Dies Again)...Man it never happens so many time in one day....(Dies).......Whoo Dat just made me laugh and die again.(When will there be a cure for Dat disease)(lol)(I used that material from the"Son turn on Dat Phan joke")

noReason wrote:

[/quote]

That is too funny! It's the same when someone ask you where you are from. " I'm from LA." "Oh, LA, wow.....I love movies." Or, "I'm from Texas." " Oh, Texas, wow....I love country music." People do that all the time. That Michael Jackson remark is hilarious.

Dat Fan

yeah that Michael Jackson joke... *sniffle* brought a tear to my eye! Honestly, I loved the entire Craig Kilbourn set!! even better than Jay Leno! Anyone agree?!

View user's profileFind all posts by ChellaSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

it was pretty good

Gina rocks!

I have to agree with the urinal bathroom joke. My husband and I were in tears from laughing so hard. Very funny stuff.

Gina wrote:
I have to agree with the urinal bathroom joke. My husband and I were in tears from laughing so hard. Very funny stuff.
I agree. I don't know where Dat thinks of this stuff. Its just so darn funny! Very Happy I can't wait to see what kind of hilarious jokes he comes up with next.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

yeah, i can't wait until his next shows.

The Internet King

Miss Kristelle wrote:
yeah, i can't wait until his next shows.
Do you know when that comedy central appearance or any other TV appearance by Dat Phan is? Because I don't.
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

no one does.

what a pitty...