iphone 11 pro max live wallpaper 4k download

Moderator: Angel

fixyourdlpblog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Samsung DPL Flash Lamp Light

Post by fixyourdlpblog » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

At 2009.01.11 14:31, kara said:

Will the samsung dpl flash lamp light and shut down if the color wheel is messed up? It has been whining. It keeps trying to starting, shutting down, restarting and lights flash. I did open the back and reinserted a new lamp and it did the same thing. I noticed in above post that the tv may think the service drawer is not on all the way. Help.

LMP

Re: Samsung DPL Flash Lamp Light

Post by LMP » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:22 am

What is the SERVICE DRAWER? Maybe that will fix mine! I have replaced teh color wheel, ballast, lamp and it still flashes lamp, tries to come on and then all 3 lights flash. what does that part look like?

ovadoggvo
Master Technician
Master Technician

Re: Samsung DPL Flash Lamp Light

Post by ovadoggvo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:40 pm

LMP,
I don't know what the Service Drawer is but if you have changed all of the items listed and you still have no luck, it may be a simple temperature sensor issue. What is your TV's model number? Also, if you have changed the color wheel, make sure you inserted the cable the correct way!! Many people buy a color wheel and flip the cable (as a normal person can't tell which way is the right way) and the TV will not turn on or attempt to turn on... just as you described!

Let us know how it goes.

Martininjub
Self-Proclaimed Guru
Self-Proclaimed Guru

iphone 11 pro max live wallpaper 4k download

Post by Martininjub » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:01 pm

how to download club factory app in jio phone
jio phone 3 kab launch hoga 2020 mein
compare home phone and broadband deals
iowa phonetics. sounds of american english
cell phones online shopping
waspi phone number
best phones under 10000 in september 2019
how to track lost phone location with google maps
best phone under 15000 in india 2019 march
wells fargo bank minnesota na phone number

909 who 795

how do i call my cell phone carrier imfact phone wallpaper print pictures from phone at cvs uw platteville admissions phone number just phone number how to find if iphone is gsm or cdma iphone toestellen vergelijken jio phone mein movie download karne ka tarika iphone 11 pro ebay kleinanzeigen phone number kabc 7
701 caller 543

why my iphone gps not working salma hayek phone number realme phone price philippines c3 can you use iphone headphones to talk on ps4 costco t mobile phone best non apple iphone 2019 frontier phone company wv 433ebdb
479 phone 871

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”