Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Dat Fan

i got a question about the irvine improv. How much would it cost total (admission, dinner etc...) at the minimum to attend dat's show. I'd love to see him but i'm like broke and cheap.... And how much of his material is going to be new....
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Hey Eddie...

Actually was in NYC for vacation...is Dat ever going to make it to the midwest?

~Captain Jack Sparrow
you know what this proves?
Diva

asians are slowly trying to take over the world. kinda like walmart. and when we do, I'm going to be queen.

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I'm sorry, I've known Dat so long, that all this excitement over seeing him in person really cracks me up.

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
asians are slowly trying to take over the world. kinda like walmart. and we we do, I'm going to be queen.

i hate walmart. just as much as i hate asians. but not as much as i hate liquorish. but especially bart.. and especially lisa.

Diva

Eddie wrote:
silver_lined_lexi wrote:
asians are slowly trying to take over the world. kinda like walmart. and we we do, I'm going to be queen.

i hate walmart. just as much as i hate asians. but not as much as i hate liquorish. but especially bart.. and especially lisa.

it's a spooky thing. wal mart. first it was just discounted bic pencils and floral towels. . . now you can get your tires rotated, but food, and theres a wal mart in countries that don't have indoor plumbing. how does one acquire such power. i need some

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan in Training

Eddie wrote:
ravergirl729 wrote:
Hi I'm new I came to this site because I'm a big fan of his. See my mom works at Fry's Electronics, and DAt's computer broke so he came in to get it fixed. My mom, (knowing how much I love Dat), called me on the phone and had dat talk to me. It was so cool! I told him how I love his jokes and how much I admired him for not letting the other people on last comic standing bring him down. My mom also got him write a note for me.

I love dat! Hopefully I'll get to met him!

Hey, I was there.

WOW cool... so you must know who took this pic of Dat and my mom

Renaissance Man

ravergirl729 wrote:
Eddie wrote:
ravergirl729 wrote:
Hi I'm new I came to this site because I'm a big fan of his. See my mom works at Fry's Electronics, and DAt's computer broke so he came in to get it fixed. My mom, (knowing how much I love Dat), called me on the phone and had dat talk to me. It was so cool! I told him how I love his jokes and how much I admired him for not letting the other people on last comic standing bring him down. My mom also got him write a note for me.

I love dat! Hopefully I'll get to met him!

Hey, I was there.

WOW cool... so you must know who took this pic of Dat and my mom

Wait, i wasn't there. I don't remember your mom. We go to Fry's a lot because his laptop keeps breaking down.
-e

I got to meet Dat Phan! I went to see him perform at The Improv in Orlando on Thursday night. He is soooo unbelievably cool. He took the time out to hug me two times, shake my hand, etc. I was soo excited to meet him, I forgot to ask for his autograph, so he offered me one. I would have hated myself had he not offered it to me. Anyways, he was not pushy, and impatient. He was very nice and sweet and took the time to actually ahve a conversation with me. He is definitely not like other celebrities!
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

amoottu wrote:
I got to meet Dat Phan! I went to see him perform at The Improv in Orlando on Thursday night. He is soooo unbelievably cool. He took the time out to hug me two times, shake my hand, etc. I was soo excited to meet him, I forgot to ask for his autograph, so he offered me one. I would have hated myself had he not offered it to me. Anyways, he was not pushy, and impatient. He was very nice and sweet and took the time to actually ahve a conversation with me. He is definitely not like other celebrities!

Hey, I was there. Which one are you?

eddie is everywhere...

Dat Fan Newbie

I drove over to Orlando from Tampa to meet and see Dat perform the last night Sunday Sept 21st. He was great and the crowd loved him. Hope to see him at the Tampa Improv soon! I met and talked with both Dat and Eddie. Dat will go far and with a friend like Eddie as a backbone he cant go wrong!

www.JamesWorley.com
View user's profileFind all posts by jamesworleySend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Wohoooooooo!

OK...is it just me, or does Dat look particularly HOT in that picture? Yummy!!! Wink

(Had to say it, now I will go back to acting my age!)

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

HA HAHA HAHA HAHAHA!

Dat can't help it, he always looks good.

HA HA HA Dat's a celebrity!! Shocked HA HA HA!

Eddie wrote:
amoottu wrote:

Hey, I was there. Which one are you?

hey eddie! i was one of the first people to come and talk to you and dat! i was with my husband. brunette. i told you that i knew you were going to be there that night because i saw it on the website. remember me?

Gina... I don't think he is a hottie just because he is a celebrity. He is the kind of guy we all look for in the produce section at the grocery store.
Dat is a real person, that's probably why women are falling all over him. If they are. Have no clue. Tell him to check ID's, though... some of the ladies seem a bit young... Shocked

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Fan

i met Dat awhile back after a show, he took the time to meet and greet with his fans which I thought was really cool. I only talked to him for a few minutes but he came across as a really nice guy and I became an even bigger fan after that.
The Internet King
The Internet King

That must have been great to meet Dat! Very Happy But what is this topic still doing here? It's almost a year old.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
That must have been great to meet Dat! Very Happy But what is this topic still doing here? It's almost a year old.

Its one that we will keep on the forum no matter how old it is because it relates to Dat directly.