Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Favourite Talk Shows
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

2 months of summer vacation and all I have been doing is watching talk shows.

I personally like Ellen, Maury, Ricky Lake, and Wayne Brady best

I think I like Maury best but now he's just doing the same thing over and over again. The DNA test to see if someone is the father, I've seen it too much.

Second is a tie between Ellen and Wayne, both very funny and in Toronto, they come right after one another so I dont miss anything

last but not least would be Ricky Lake, because I like the "Cheaters" stunts she makes people do.

did you know dat phan was on the wayne brady show? i just saw that episode, probably a re run though.

I don't like any of them anymore, they need more freaks and crazy people. I am tired of "You ARE the daddy!"

bigPhan wrote:
I don't like any of them anymore, they need more freaks and crazy people. I am tired of "You ARE the daddy!"

LOL YEH!! I hate that, its always on the maury show, i use to love the maury show... montel is getting a bit freaky

I used to think Maury is awesome, but I can't stand the paternity tests either. Maury has really sunk low.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

The Dr. Phil show is the bomb. Do people still say the bomb. That show is dynamite. I learn so much from him. I've already lost 50 pounds from him. That might be a bad thing though because I was only 110 to start with. Oh well. Mary Kate did the same thing so it must be cool.
Favourite Talk Shows