- English

Budget:
US $175000000

- Canada
- United States of America

Rating:
5.9 / 1584

Movie Synopsis:
From DC Comics comes the Suicide Squad, an antihero team of incarcerated supervillains who act as deniable assets for the United States government, undertaking high-risk black ops missions in exchange for commuted prison sentences.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/z42nqt5
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Suicide Squad (2016) Full Movie
Suicide Squad (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Suicide Squad (2016) trailer review
Suicide Squad (2016) trailer

Suicide Squad (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Suicide Squad (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Suicide Squad (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Suicide Squad (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Suicide Squad (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Suicide Squad (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Suicide Squad (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Suicide Squad (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Suicide Squad (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Suicide Squad (2016) full stream, Watch Suicide Squad high quality online, watch streaming Suicide Squad (2016) streaming online free, Suicide Squad (2016) blu ray stream, Suicide Squad movie online free stream, Watch Suicide Squad (2016) free good quality, Watch Suicide Squad full movie online free no download, Watch Suicide Squad hd online, stream Suicide Squad online free hd,

stream Suicide Squad online free no download

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
Trying to keep up with the plot of this movie is like chasing a moving train. Except even when you think you've caught up to it, you're not sure you want to get on board.

As someone who went into this movie with tempered expectations thanks to negative critical reviews, yet also hope it would have some redeeming moments due to the overall positive IMDb user reviews, I can honestly say that the critics may have won on this one.

Suicide Squad has a number of issues, but is not a total loss for comic book fans. The performances by the actors is not what stops this film from being a success, but it doesn't stop their characters from going in the wrong direction.

1. THE PLOT: The plot was pretty much a mess. This was a common complaint about the Batman V. Superman movie: the plot defied logic and had too much trivial sub-plot due to the amount of characters. Suicide Squad runs into a similar problem. I feel like they compensated logic to simply include scenes that would satisfy comic book fans, however it's at the sake of the film's success as a whole. Nothing is ever explained that you want explained. And somehow the movie is a confusing blend of predictable yet unclear. I found myself constantly asking "Why wouldn't you just do____?"

2. Not enough screen time for the other squad members: The rest of the squad (Other than Harley and Deadshot) are not fleshed out well. And the movie's feeble attempts to add background, dimension or complexity to the characters fails, with flashbacks and random monologues that don't elicit any sort of empathy from the viewer. I found myself easily not caring about the squad or its success at all. (Example in point 6)

3. PACING: I think the attempts to flesh out the characters failed also because of the way the movie is paced. It's about 2 hours, yet feels like a 30 minute movie. Scenes jump around quickly and what they do choose to drag out (flashbacks amongst other things) may be fun to watch but is unnecessary.

3. Overuse of Music: A little more nit-picky, yet nonetheless something I noticed. Now I'm for every character having a cool theme, and soundtracks are great but... Suicide Squad utilizes loud, distracting, CONSTANT music... over dialogue, over key scenes.... music accompanies everything. Or at least that's what it felt like. Don't get me wrong sometimes it works.

4. THERE ARE NO STAKES INVOLVED WHEN YOU'RE FIGHTING MONSTERS MADE OF GOOP: I worried about the antagonists of this movie when I saw the trailers. None of the fight scenes have any real tension or meaning, because of the type of monsters their fighting. Faceless, CGI, magical goop.

5. Uneven Dynamic of Power: This is a big issue I have with the movie. A lot of the characters seem extremely unnecessary and frankly misplaced, due to the disparity of power between all of them. In Batman V. Superman, people worried about how Batman would stand next to Superman, Wonder Woman and Apocalypse. In Suicide Squad it just felt wrong that a girl with bat and a guy with a boomerang were even within two feet of a guy who can breathe fire and a woman who can tear a hole in the sky. You simply don't believe Harley, for example, is needed in the group, which throws the logic of the film out of wack. Or that her bat can rip apart monsters, when Waller's bullets don't pierce them or Katana's sword. Not sure if this is a popular opinion, but the thought definitely occurred to me.

6. Katana : Out of all the characters in this movie, Katana's character was the biggest wasted opportunity (Boomerang is a close runner up). I'm not too familiar with her character in the comics, but I've looked up a couple strips and she's speaking English. THEY FREAKING SUBTITLE HER IN THE MOVIE. She can't even communicate with the damn squad. She could have been a character that could bond with them and be pretty cool, but she's reduced to a non-English speaking, body guard. And the film's attempts to humanize her couldn't be more ineffective. I had hoped this character would be utilized stronger and better.

7. The Joker : I never thought I'd say this in my lifetime, but this film should not have included the Joker. He should have full gotten his own movie or only been in certain scenes. Jared Leto does a great job, and he's definitely a scene stealer. In fact, I could see people leaving this movie thinking he was the best part or the only redeeming quality (Which in my mind is actually Will Smith), but I did enjoy watching the Joker. But his appearances made no sense in the context of the plot and felt fairly forced and random. I was expecting complex schemes from him or maybe an interesting sub plot, but that's not what I got from the movie.

8. Still Fun to Watch : The movie with all its faults is nonetheless fun to watch at times and the performances aren't bad. There are particular moments that I think are done well or include nice cinematic details. Batman v. Superman is overall a better film, but Suicide Squad is definitely more exciting.

In conclusion: It was difficult to keep this review fairly spoiler free, but I think I did it. Suicide Squad may become your next "guilty pleasure bad movie" film, but I think the average viewer will definitely find the film to be subpar. I did, and I hope this review helps you.

Reviewer 2:
Suicide Squad has been the long gestating DC Comics film that every single fan on the planet has been waiting for. From the controversial casting of Jared Leto as the Joker to the rumored reshoots, this is a film that has been on everyone's minds for the past two years since it was announced. So, how does it hold up? Well, let's start off with the great. The greatness in the film sits on many shoulders. Jared Leto as The Joker is probably the most interesting part of the film. Leto does not even try to top Ledger or Nicholson, he simply does his own thing. He's devilishly charming but extremely psychotic. I compare him mostly to Mark Hammil's Joker from the animated series in the 90s. It is unlike anything we've seen before so, for that, I give it kudos. It is pretty cool seeing this type of Joker but I will admit, I would have loved to have seen more of him. What is a good actually is a bit of a bad. Leto is in it for merely 25 minutes tops which is a bit disappointing considering his performance is absolutely mesmerizing. On to the rest of the Squad, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is exceptional. She delivers a performance that is straight out of Girl, Interrupted. She is extremely unpredictable on screen and it is a pure delight watching her relish in exactly what makes Harley Quinn memorable: her sultry psychotic demeanor. Will Smith as Deadshot is just Will Smith. There is no real boundary breaking performance here. He is the lead actor of the film and the film plays out like such. Not saying that Deadshot isn't a cool, badass character but it is just Will Smith in costume. The rest of the cast including Jai Courtney, Joel Kinneman, Viola Davis, Scott Eastwood and Adam Beach, all give great performances and there isn't one false beat. There is a true chemistry on the screen that is palpable and David Ayer deserves high praise for that. The film is good but the performances are great. There is a clear intention on building up these characters over building the film which is another good quality turned bad. The film itself is a typical comic book movie of the 21st century. It is heavy on the characters and extremely light on plot and a villain. The first twenty minutes are spent introducing these characters, not a plot, just these characters. This is cool at first but once you realize most of the important plot points are in the trailers, it becomes a bit disappointing that there isn't a villain to rally against just anti-heroes to rally behind. By many standard traditions, this is a film very close to The Dirty Dozen or The Magnificent Seven. It is not about what is going on, it is about what is going on inside these character's minds that really push the movie forward. It is an ensemble character piece above all else. While much of the spoilers have been spoiled long ago, there are still a couple things that will bring smiles to fan's faces. So, overall... Does it break new ground? No. Is it badass? Yes. Is it fun? Absolutely. Should you see it? Without a doubt.

Suicide Squad is definitely going to put some nerves at ease since Batman V Superman. But DC has a long way to go in terms of churning out undeniably great comic book films outside of The Dark Knight trilogy and Suicide Squad is most certainly a great start.

Reviewer 3:
To start it off, i'm a big fan of dc cinematic universe, and the year 2016, hadn't been a good year for me and the other fans. Even though, i'll state myself optimistic, since actually, all my hopes and expectation fall into this movie instead.

OK, Let's start with the strong aspects of the movie; performances and characters. well, i actually think this is what the director want to top off and show to the audience, thus forgetting the plot, which we will get into later. but the characters and the performances are well-performed- Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn really tops off my expectation. i'm a fan of harley quinn character, and she actually brought me the harley quinn i'm expected for- sexy, beautiful, it girl of joker's. while watching the movie, and whenever i'm feeling bored, harley quinn is there to make the scene fresh. and i think all audience, including audiences who didn't know her will love her and feel sympathetic to her. Will smith as deadshot actually didn't deserve much of my appreciation. i mean even though he's one of the great and strong aspect in the movie, i just thought i don't see will smith even trying to act, which weirdly works. watching Will smith here is just watching him using a kickass suit. Jared Leto as The Joker, is actually isn't the worst part of the movie (unlike what people might have said) i think that Jared Leto pull of a great effort into his character, and some scene of him showing up gave me goosebumps and own joys. but, maybe how little the scene for him is, or his character is pretty under-developed that just doesn't fit the puzzle in the movie. Viola Davis as Amanda Waller also brought up my her characther pretty well, as she played the cold-hearted leader Amanda Waller. other performances are great, like Joel Kinnaman, Jai Courtney, Jay Hernandez, Karen Fukuhara, and Cara Delevigne.

The chemistry between the characters are great, as well as the development between their relationship. in my opinion, one of the strongest chemistry is Harley Quinn and Deadshot. Their chemistry is electric, funny, and watching them teasing, and slowly started to care about each other, is entertaining, and make me ship them together. even, i have a relationship that had a weak chemistry, that is Rick Flagg and June Moore's relationship which is bland, forced, and unnecessary.

Now, parts that i think is the weak part of the movie, I think the plot is the main reason. The plot is lazy-written and under-developed,and at some point is pretty ridiculous. i don't want to get into it too much, since it will spoil some things, and i need you to watch the movie without spoilers, yet. even, i could tell you that the CGI is pretty cringy and sometimes, so does the visual effect between the scenes. the ending is actually rushed, predictable, and i think they could do better after building up the story of the fight scene.

At the end, everything has its bad and has its good, what i really suggest for you to do is just lower your expectation, yet don't miss it either. it may not lift the hype as in the greatness in the trailer, but i think it's still a great fun must see summer movie , and you should enjoy it without all the overly negative critics.

Reviewer 4:
I don't get the ratings here. This is a cut and dry poorly made movie and fans of the DC universe deserve better. I don't normally post my reviews here. But I have to share my take on this movie because it just wasn't good. I didn't even have to go into spoilers to show how terrible it is. Movie goers shouldn't mindlessly consume these films. Christopher Nolan set a high bar, but producers and studios need to step messing with auteurs and maybe we can get a quality DC movie:

There is nothing in Suicide Squad that shows any hope that an auteur filmmaker can do anything distinctive with the current cash cow of the Hollywood machine: the super hero movie. What Christopher Nolan once made his own has devolved into a predictable pastiche whose charms should be wearing thin on audiences. It doesn't help that the movie is also an example of how bad one of these films can be when it becomes watered down and designed to refrain from shaking up anything in the so-called DC Universe. Suicide Squad, a PG-13 film, was supposed to be DC's entry to rival Marvel's R-rated Deadpool. Even though Deadpool had its own problems as a self-aware action movie, it still had focus and a bravado that is nowhere to be found in Suicide Squad.

Suicide Squad follows a group of villains with super powers released from prison as part of a government plan to protect the world from terrorists or whatever sign-of-the-times fear currently plaguing society (Zika?). Starring Will Smith as the hit man Deadshot and Margot Robbie as the Joker's manic girlfriend Harley Quinn, alongside several other less familiar DC baddies, these guys are supposed to be complex people who have long fallen from grace and are supposed to rise above to find their humanity and gain the audience's sympathy. But writer-director David Ayer tries so hard to take a safe route, you can see the gears trying to manipulate audience emotion, revealing the inherit problems of these comic book adaptations straining to catch up with decades of printed storytelling.

You can't totally blame Ayer, who last gave moviegoers Fury, an incredibly strong and startling war movie featuring a better fleshed out motley crew of characters. The preciousness Hollywood has for its ongoing world building of interconnected comic book films creates such tight restrictions on storytelling that anything that might upset that world has no room to prosper. At one point, toward the end of Suicide Squad, one character asks another, "Shouldn't you be dead?" Of course not, this is the DC universe, and it's gotta be milked. That means no major players should be written off in one movie.

The result of these storytelling restraints is a soulless kind of filmmaking hampered by pussyfooting. It's like a syrupy glaze that drowns out any possibility to shine above what has become a predictable pattern of storytelling. Characters dole out uninspired lines that play superficially to feelings, like, "Dad, I know you do bad things, but I still love you." Then there are the clichs, like "fight fire with fire." Sometimes the script inadvertently deflates the tension by spelling things out. Someone over a radio says, "Use extreme caution," and someone in the action responds, "I don't like this." But in case you miss that, someone else says, "I don't like it either." A kid playing with his action figures can come up with better chatter to establish tension....

Reviewer 6:
This movie tries to be so much but ends up being a real mess.

Where do I begin? Character introduction runs for almost 40 minutes and I still don't end up giving a damn about anyone.

Jokes are often very misplaced and feels extremely forced. Many scenes feels like they were made solely for sake of the trailer and also the trailer resembles nothing of what the actual movie is like.

CGI is so off that I divide the movie into 2 teams, CGI-team and real team, and I keep ending up thinking how the ***k is human team going to beat world consuming superman-like characters.

However I do like the look of the Villains, especially Enchantress.

Maybe this film is the best thing for DC Universe superfans, but for the casual viewer it's very hard to get a grip of this movie, at least for me it was.

Reviewer 8:
Disappointment. That's actually far better than what I felt after watching this movie. I wanted to leave the cinema about 30 minutes before the end but that's against my personal policy so I tried plan B but found nothing to poke my eyes out so I watched, and cried...

-First, where is Deadshot? No, because all I saw from start to end is goody Will Smith playing the good family guy, very far from the cold hearted hired assassin he is supposed to play.

-Second, what was that false publicity? The Joker appeared a lot in the trailer but he has absolutely no purpose in this movie apart from being the background story of Harley Quinn. Really, you remove him, you get the same movie but with only half of the theatre full.

-Third, while I'm on her, the guys who made this movie obviously didn't get the relationship between Harley and the Joker. The Joker don't give a damn about her, she is his tool, he can throw her from a bridge without a second thought while Harley has developed a serious Stockholm Syndrome toward him. In this movie they are all lovey-dovey, at the end of the movie I nearly expected to see them leave in a car with "Just Married" written on the back with a "And they lived happily ever after."

-The first half of the movie is actually not that bad, the villains really look and act like villains most of the time but everything started to fall apart after Will Smith reunite his troops after they failed the mission the first time, each one of them just want to drop everything and leave but then Will Smith says they can't give up and of course all the bad guys listen to him because he is Will Smith (God?). That was when I did my first face-palm.

-This movie is 50% Will Smith, 40% Harley Quinn, and 10% the others. Really, apart from the first two, the others are just background characters, to make a comparison, in Guardian of the galaxy, you got one hero but you know the background stories of every members of the team, and they get their fair share of screen time. In this movie, they just don't care.

-The jokes, sorry... The "jokes", well, I think the quotes speaks for themselves. Sometimes it's funny, most of the times it's not and sometimes they even try to explain the joke you understand but don't find funny. I think Warner tried to be more funny and less dark in this movie after they got some bad reviews about Batman Vs Superman being too dark but that's just ridiculous, they remade some scenes to add jokes and sometimes it even breaks the action.

-And while I'm on it, Batman vs Superman had an impact in the DC Universe, it starts with the consequences of what happened in Man of Steel and at the end of it, the world has changed. In this movie, there is no progression of the DC Universe, it feels more like one of those filler episode you don't want to watch in any series.

-I won't talk about the end of this movie because, as a sadist, I want you to go watch this movie and suffer during the two hours needed to finally reach the end credits. Just know that the last minutes are actually way worse than the rest of the movie. Enjoy

Anyway, as a DC fan, I wanted to see Harley Quinn in a movie but certainly not in this one. I really, really, REALLY hope that Warner won't use this movie as a reference to make Justice League because if they do I'll have to formulate an official request to DC so they can let Marvel do their movies See you all in 2017.

Reviewer 9:
I am really really disappointed to be honest. I was waiting for this movie for so long, I loved Suicide Squad in Assault on Arkham and I was so happy when the news arrived about the live action movie. And as a massive Jared Leto fan I was extremely happy they chose him for the role of my all time favorite character, Joker. So I was hyped to see him, but the whole gang too. And what I got from the movie was equal with pure sadness. I mean, Jared was in it for a total 10 minutes and his role could have been easily left out, I only knew the characters because I read the comics and watched the wonderful animation (which by the way a 100 times better), the story telling was HORRIBLE, the actors could have been wonderful but they kinda lost in the terrible script. Will Smith, Margot Robbie and Viola Davis were fantastic but we didn't really get to know them... and the other characters were only there for... who know why? WHY DC, WHY? This story had so much promise and you ruined it... You should have adopted the Assault on Arkham into a live action movie... All these characters would needed a stand alone movie, and once we've got to know them then put them together... sure it would take years to build up a universe like that, but come on, that's what Marvel did and their movies are amazing! I am so, so sad right now... All of the actors deserve way better than this and they all have great potential

Reviewer 11:
I just got back from the movie and have a few feelings about it. It started out solid enough, we get to know the characters/motivations/weaknesses. Yes it was hurried but necessary and stylish.

Then things drastically started to go downhill. DC's answer to Samuel Jackson is the stony faced Amanda Waller. She decides she needs to get these people together in case of another meta-human attack and by doing so she instigates the attack itself.

So now we are faced with the big bad enchantress who we know nothing about and really aren't that committed to as a movie baddie. But that's OK... the bad guys aren't that important if our protagonists have good charisma with each other on screen. Here was my biggest issue. They just don't.

The enemy ends up being a barrage of blackberry-headed minions and it begins to feel like an annoying video game. Step into a room, kill all bad guys, move on to the next room and repeat. To add insult to injury Rick Flagg even gets dragged away twice and has to be rescued like those ridiculous 'keep them alive' missions in video games. The action feels more suited to a war movie than to a comic book movie (perhaps the directors past is showing here)

I wanted to like this movie, I wanted to like the characters but there were points where the dialogue was just so bad. TWICE, characters randomly hit on Katana to which she does not respond. It's not funny. TWICE everyone ends up ogling Harley Quinn. The attempts at humor in the movie were weak at best. Killer Croc utters so many pointless one liner's that are neither funny nor useful. It just didn't work.

You want humor? When the characters are being shown their wildest dreams, give us a ridiculous seen with Boomerang. Give us some funny scenes with Diablo and stop saying 'esse' at him.

I loved the romance with Joker and Harley.. give us more of that, don't squeeze the joker into a bunch of different personas.

The bar scene was lovely, you felt the characters come close to something like a bond. Don't give us that at the end... give us that at the start of the movie, make us actually feel like these people mesh together well. They call themselves a family at the end but they have done nothing to merit that.

Diablo had a cool scene at the end and Will Smith played an amazing Deadshot but I feel Rick Flag was just badly cast. I never really cared for the Rick and Deadshot scenes together on screen... It never felt like it really worked.

Overall, I'll still watch DC movies, but I do feel like they are missing something that the Marvel counterpart has got right. Maybe it's heart, maybe Marvel just have more practice but I hope DC can redeem themselves next year.

Reviewer 13:
I was really looking forward to this movie and only ended up with a huge deception. The script is messy and there are way too many characters that are too quickly introduced. Many of these "villains" would require a whole movie to give intensity to their character... I really feel like DC just wanted to have as big an audience as possible without spending a penny on the script. Some good things are the special effects , the movie is overall very beautiful to watch. Some characters need a bravo for their wonderful roles: Harley Quinn mostly... The others are kind of empty to me. And some are very very bad like enchantress who mumbles in a foreign language all along and whose only 3 lines in English SUCK (when she asks Flag to destroy enchantress instead of saving her blabla). The Joker doesn't have a place in the movie, his role does not add anything to it and half of his lines are... awkward moans. El Diablo's behavior is predictable from the very beginning, Batman really wasn't necessary, Katana's few lines are desperately cheesy, etc... As a conclusion, the viewer is unable to feel a link whatsoever to any of the characters since their stories are disappointingly and quickly told. The acting of many characters does not help, whether they were just bad or the director asked them to play in that un-subtle fashion. The script is disjoint, flashbacks don't add much quality or intensity to the movie, and the "big plot" revealed at the end is... not much of a secret since the viewer KNOWS enchantress escaped from the hands of Waller. I feel like this is a big commercial move from DC to attract people... However, this will only disgust the people who were fans of the heroes/villains in the beginning. Money over quality

Reviewer 14:
I'm gonna start this review by saying that Robbie was good,some corny lines,but she was still good,Leto is good for the amount of screen time he got,definitely will be a great Joker if he gets more screen time the next time he appears,and if you have to know,he's not better than Jack or Heath,but i liked his performance,some choppy editing,the Batman cameo was amazing,i loved Croc as well,but the best performance is by Will Smith as Deadshot and Joel Kinnamann as Rick Flag,they absolutely killed it,the villain was weak,Amanda Waller is a boss,the mid credits scene is also very cool,the movie had me on the edge of my seat,while not a amazing film,it's still very good,i think that this'll be the first DCEU movie that will get good reviews,and also the soundtrack is great.
Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) free online megashar
Dat Fan

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) free online megashare

WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf

Release Date:
January 22, 2016

Runtime:
110 minutes
categories:

Documentary
- Documentary

Production:

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $0

Rating:
5 / 2

Movie Synopsis:
New York magazine’s October 2005 issue sent shockwaves through the literary world when it unmasked “it boy” wunderkind JT LeRoy, whose tough prose about his sordid childhood had captivated icons and luminaries internationally. It turned out LeRoy didn’t actually exist. He was dreamed up by 40-year-old San Francisco punk rocker and phone sex operator, Laura Albert.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) trailer review
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) trailer

Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story free good quality, Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) full movie hd stream, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story online free no download, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story hd free online, Author: The JT LeRoy Story movie online stream, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story movie online free, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) live stream, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story online free hd, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) online free hd,

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story dvd quality online

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
I went into the theatre knowing nothing about J T Leroy. I hadn't even heard of him. A recommendation from my daughter and a quick watch of half the trailer suggested this would be worth a watch.

This is one of the best documentaries I have ever watched. It is told with pace and energy such that it feels more like a fictional drama unfolding in front of you. The story itself is weird. I empathised with the characters in particular the lead narrator and how she had slid down like Alice in Wonderland into a surreal world of fame and celebrity.

Never dull and full of suspense and interest this is a great movie that I'd thoroughly recommend.

Reviewer 2:
Just saw this brilliantly directed film at the San Francisco International Film Festival. The packed theater went bonkers.

Author: The JT Leroy Story, directed by Jeff Feuerzeig, is inventive, mysterious, mesmerizing and about a dozen other superlatives.

And if you think you know the story of JT Leroy, you have another think coming.

You might say, what Samuel Clemens is to Mark Twain, author Laura Albert is to JT Leroy. Except Mr. Clemens and Mr. Twain aren't nearly as jaw-dropping provocative.

It's one of those "must-see-to-believe, one-of-a-kind" kind of films that has Oscar written all over it. From top to bottom, beginning to end.
Watch Suicide Squad (2016) hd online