Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wicca
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

if there are any wiccans in this thread (I'm sure there's one) can you tell me what to do if i would like to become a wiccan? and what i need to do? thank you for the help.

Delicious Monster

When I started studying, and learning more about the craft, I picked up books on the subject. I really like Silver RavenWolf's style. She's friendly. But read about the philosophies and beliefs. It's a religeon. It either speaks to you or it doesn't. Wicca spoke to me before I even knew what it was called. Good luck on your journey, please fell free to ask me questions.

blessed be

thanks

Black Magic frightens me.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

who said anything about black magic?

Are you really a witch, Ginamonster?

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

yup.

Wicca is a religion. Casting super spells and killing people is not the wiccan way. I been doing some research and it says that you cannot cast any spells that will control or hurt others(that takes the fun right out of it doesnt it?)

no love spells because that mean you're making/controlling someone to love you. you CAN however do a spell that lets you be more open to love(i need a lot of that stuff)

what i find is different about the wiccans is that sexual pleasures is NOT a sin.

you can be wiccan and something else at the same time.

but now that there's internet, everything is diluted with garbage and it's hard to find quality spells.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

yes charlie, the things you say are true in my wiccan world, although there are those who bend the rules. the Wiccan creed says, "Harm None" so I try to follow that as closly as I can.

I don't believe half of what I read on the internet, but a really good resource is www.witchvox.com

Ginamonster wrote:
yup.

Shocked

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Does that bother you seamonkey?That's okay, you know. I have lost friendships over it. Crying or Very sad But I cannot deny my beliefs. Wicca came into my life over ten years ago. it's the first religeon that made sense to me. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can promise you that I do not sacrifice (Wiccans don't, that's hurting stuff) and I don't worship the devil.

Loser & Hack

i think it sounds trippy! witches and warlocks are cool
maybe you can do some kind of spell on "stupid idiot". i think he can use the help.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Silly,
I wouldn't do that, it's unethical!

Ginamonster wrote:
Does that bother you seamonkey?That's okay, you know. I have lost friendships over it. Crying or Very sad But I cannot deny my beliefs. Wicca came into my life over ten years ago. it's the first religeon that made sense to me. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can promise you that I do not sacrifice (Wiccans don't, that's hurting stuff) and I don't worship the devil.

No Ginamonster, it doesn't bother me. It sounds intriguing. Can you perform magic?

Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Anyone can. it is not exclusive, it's a manner of focusing your will. I cannot make the wind blow, or anything like that, I am not trained or practiced (I have focus and disapline(and spelling )issues.) But if you concentrate hard enough on anything, if you believe it enough, it will happen if it is meant to be. You learn to beware of your wishes though. not everything we wish for should come true. Sometimes the universe (or God, or whatever you want to call it, it's all the same)gives you what you want, just to show you how much you didn't want it after all.

when i first saw wicca, i was only intrested in the magic. but as i read into it more, it truly is a beautiful religion. Wink

lots of stuff i see on the internet looks cheesy. im wondering, if there's an initiation to become a wiccan....

the spells i see on the internet is like "take the magic wand you bought from page 2 and wave it twice...." can someone filtre some fake stuff out for me?
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

I have a friend who is Wiccan, and it has changed her life. She is totally at peace with herself and the world now. When she first discovered it, she was astounded at the fact that she finally found something that felt "right". Something she had been searching for her entire life. It filled a void that no other religion could... and she tried a lot of them. She has helped me out on a few occasions with a number of issues. She wrote up directions for me to cast a "spell" on myself for a health issue. It helped for awhile. I will be asking her to do it again. So, what am I trying to say? I'm not sure...but I think it's this: You do not have to practice Wiccan to believe in it. You do not have to be associated with any religion to believe in a higher power. You have to believe in SOMETHING, though. Even if your belief is to not believe.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

jennyko72 wrote:
You have to believe in SOMETHING, though. Even if your belief is to not believe.

That was a really great way of putting it. I know someone who lives life with those thoughts.

Gina wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:
You have to believe in SOMETHING, though. Even if your belief is to not believe.

That was a really great way of putting it. I know someone who lives life with those thoughts.

man that's going to keep me up all night
Wicca