Language:
- English

Budget:
US $60000000

- United States of America

Rating:
6.6 / 37

Movie Synopsis:
In the epic fantasy, scruffy, kindhearted Kubo ekes out a humble living while devotedly caring for his mother in their sleepy shoreside village. It is a quiet existence – until a spirit from the past catches up with him to enforce an age-old vendetta. Suddenly on the run from gods and monsters, Kubo’s chance for survival rests on finding the magical suit of armor once worn by his fallen father, the greatest samurai the world has ever known. Summoning courage, Kubo embarks on a thrilling odyssey as he faces his family’s history, navigates the elements, and bravely fights for the earth and the stars.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/gm28hes
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Full Movie
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) trailer review
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) trailer

Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Kubo and the Two Strings hd online stream, Kubo and the Two Strings movie stream, Kubo and the Two Strings movie stream, Kubo and the Two Strings movie live stream, watch streaming Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) streaming online free, watch streaming Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) streaming online free, Watch Kubo and the Two Strings online gorillavid, Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) blu ray stream, stream Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) online free no download,

stream Kubo and the Two Strings online free hd

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
Attended a pre-opening screening of Laika's stop motion animated movie "Kubo and the Two Strings" yesterday and I have to say I totally loved it! The story is set in ancient Japan, where a young boy named Kubo cares for his ailing mother in a seaside Japanese village. He is a beloved storyteller who plays a magical shamisen (Japanese 3-string instrument). A spirit from the past turns Kubo's life upside down by re-igniting an age-old vendetta. In order to survive, he sets out on a quest to locate a magical suit of armor once worn by his late father, a legendary Samurai warrior. He makes friends and allies, encounters monsters and evil demons, and learns important lessons along the way. Visually, this is epically incredible and a game changer for stop motion. The action and excitement kept me on the edge of my seat. I wouldn't recommend it for really small children, though. There are times it's scary and the monsters are very well done! There's an excellent moral to the story and delightful humor, so children and adults will both enjoy it. Well done Laika. Best one yet!

Reviewer 2:
You know what I love in Kubo and the Two Strings (among several other things)? It doesn't go out of its way to explain its magic. It simply IS. Oh, sure, there's a talking monkey that saves the lead character Kubo (voiced by Art Parkinson, the monkey by Charlize Theron), and there's an explanation briefly (and then a later one, which I won't reveal at all), but it doesn't matter any more than how Kubo can use his guitar strings to make his origami turn into sword-wielding samurai, or how the former bodyguard named Beetle comes to be (Matthew McConaughey going back into his 'McConnaissance' mode as being a truly great performance expanding what we thought he's capable of a semi-comic sidekick).

The filmmakers let the characters explain when they need to, yet when they do it's done in the form of storytelling - at one point when Monkey is finally pressed by Kubo (and Beetle too) to say what is going on with his otherworldly grandfather and his Aunt who is out to, well, kill him and what Monkey has to do with it, she can only tell it as Kubo plays his guitar and the papers for his origami go into the air to show as she tells. This is a film that loves storytelling and storytellers, and yet never forgets that this is a full-bodied CINEMATIC experience.

I can't remember the last time I've recently seen so much imagination and visual invention in one fantastical animated film, stop motion or otherwise (not even Finding Dory, which certainly has both humor and some heartfelt moments, got to that this year). The story involves a little boy, who we are introduced to at the start as being saved/protected by his mother as a baby (with an eye cut out, by his grandfather), that is at the start making money by performing with his flying/magic origami in a village while tending to his mother who seems to be suffering from amnesia (as an aside, I knew I would love this movie about five minutes in when the filmmakers show us what this dynamic between son and mother is as the latter stares off into space with a haunted, sad look as the son tries his best to care for her, all without words, a perfect moment that I'd never expect to see in a kid's film in a multiplex kind of environment).

But Kubo can't be out after dark, the evil sister of his Mother - with a black hat and white mask that makes her creepy past Burton-type standards - attacks, and Kubo is sent away and is knocked out. When he awakes Monkey is there and, soon after on this quest to find items that will help him face his evil Aunt and grandfather, the Beetle guard, and it becomes a hero's journey story. And what a hero and journey! There's a lot of action that the filmmakers pack into this movie - it is a Japanese fantasy-inspired film, so there may be some violent imagery that may scare the wee ones like under four of five, but most kids should be able to take it and, if I remember how I was at that age, love it - and it involves things like a giant skeleton monster that comes to life with swords stuck in its skull (and the three characters have to find which one is their unbreakable one), and, my favorite weird and wonderful creation, a group of underwater eyeballs that, when one looks too long at them, puts the person in a trance leading down to a... well, don't want to give it away.

The voice-work is a delight which, as I said, McConaughey really digs into being a character who is the faithful protector though has some 'off' memory problems at times and a looser way of looking at protecting a child than Monkey (Theron plays the strict motherly figure as good as she's played any role, including Monster or Furiosa), and it becomes this story that's as much about family than it is about revenge or other petty things. You do have to pay attention, this isn't a movie that you can throw on for your kids and they can act crazy or get distracted: it asks that you watch it and take in a story that at its core isn't too far removed from Joseph Campbell, but does so many twists that it becomes its own original entity.

Kubo and the Two Strings gives you all that you could want in a family animated movie, but more than that is a splendid, heart-rending fantasy epic in under 100 minutes. It brings me back to when I first saw something like The Dark Crystal and was amazed at what creators can do when they embrace really creating a WORLD that their characters can inhabit - not to mention keeping any humor to the situations or behavior, nothing that dates it at all. I can't recommend it enough.

Reviewer 3:
"Kubo and the Two Strings" is a hard movie to explain. There is a story in it and the adventure is grand and fun, but I can't place it into a category of traditional storytelling. The themes of the film are the values of memories and how we truly can never forget people that we lose throughout our lifetime. Very mature themes that are handled with such finesse and creativity that I can't say I have seen anything like it before. Even when you as the audience know where the story is headed, the film surprises you with the delivery and you actually grow and learn with the characters.

The strength of the film is the pure visceral experience it provides. The visuals and sound had a layer of depth and drama that you feel in your inner core. It is more of an experience than it is a movie that you watch. Throughout the film, I felt moments of sadness, loss, happiness, horror, fear, and accomplishment. It is a movie that truly raises the bar for animation and it saddens me that many people will not check it out as it is very different from traditional animated films that we are used to seeing from other major animation studios.

So much care and attention went into this film. The world Laika has created is rich with so much history, story, mythos, and culture that even some movies and series that are much longer can't fully create. I felt that the world is living and that magic is truly alive. I love how the character make it feel special that magic exists, but aren't put of by it, when they see it for themselves and have to question the logic.

The characters are fun and lovable, but also brave and dimensional. Not one character felt out of place and they're inclusion felt important. The voice casting is top-notch and I felt like the celebrities actually made an effort. Unlike many big-budget animated productions, The voice actors weren't distracting and added their own layer of charisma that enhanced and drew attention to the characters. Monkey is probably the best character and I feel like she'll be the fan favorite as she's funny, powerful, and a total bada**.

Overall, Laika has produced probably their best animated film to date and that is saying a lot from a studio that produces quality efforts time and time again. "Kubo and the Two Strings" is unlike anything out there and deserves to be seen on the big screen. The animation alone is breathtakingly gorgeous. The beautiful score and music only adds to the complexity of the film. It is probably the best film of 2016 so far and I find it hard to beat. I highly recommend that people check out this highly creative experience.

Reviewer 4:
Those talented folks at LAIKA have done it again. KUBO AND THE TWO STRINGS is not just one of the best animated films of the year, it's one of the best films of the year, period. Not since Pixar's "Up," have death and loss been handled do firmly and delicately. "Kubo" is fun, moving, hopeful, and profound. A terrific story of bravery and acceptance.

Written by Marc Haimes and Chris Butler and directed by LAIKA's own president, Travis Knight, KUBO AND THE TWO STRINGS is set in a fantastical Japan where a one-eyed kid who masters the art of origami and storytelling, Kubo, (voiced by Art Parkinson of "Game Of Thrones") would go out to work to earn money during the day by entertaining audiences in the middle of a market but he comes home right before sundown to tend to his sick mother, it has to be before sundown because at night, his mother's sisters, two evil twins (voice day Oscar nominee Rooney Mara) would try to get Kubo's other eye. The past catches up to them, an old vendetta resurfaces, Kubo must run and join forces with Monkey (voiced by Oscar winner Charlize Theron) and a beetle (voiced by Oscar winner Matthew McConaughey) on a quest to retrieve the helmet, the sword unbreakable and the armor that would prepare Kubo to fight the vengeful Moon King (voiced by Oscar nominee Ralph Fiennes). This quest would unlock Kubo's family mystery and lead him to fulfill his destiny.

I've always appreciated animation, but with stop-motion, it's extra level of appreciation, knowing the extra hard work they put into even just to get a few seconds of shots. It's a level of dedication and discipline that never ceases to blow my mind, that's why I'm a huge fan of LAIKA. Especially with this latest film of theirs, the scale is much bigger, there's a sequence involving a large skeleton giant, your brain starts to wonder as you see that scene just how many hours, how many weeks, how many months did it take for them to make that happen.

This film has action, it has love drama, it has family drama, it has a great sense of humor and it's also about community coming together to help one another. It has its own way of featuring and respecting Japanese art and tradition, but even if you're not too familiar with that particular culture, KUBO resonates much deeper than just the aesthetics. It's a film that's perfect for the whole family. And on top of that, it delicately teaches our young ones about how to grieve in a healthy manner. There's also a twist to the story which I won't spoil for you here. This film is just so beautiful and pristine. Charlize Theron has that commanding voice you would follow to the ends of the earth. And Matthew McConaughey voices Beetle as playful and as proud as Tim Allen did Buzz Lightyear. So it's a combination of outstanding stop motion animation, excellent voice talents, a well-told story and strong characters that make KUBO AND THE TWO STRINGS one of my favorite this year.

-- Rama's Screen --

Reviewer 5:
If this film was told from another perspective, Kubo and the Two Strings might be considered a bit preachy. It still might be, regardless. But no matter how you look at it, it is something to be looked at more than once. It is simply an amazing work of animated achievement in cinema.

Set in what could be medieval Japan, a little boy named Kubo scratches out a meager existence on the village streets earning just enough for him and his mother to survive. For her part, mom (voiced by Charlize Theron) sits at the mouth of their mountaintop cave in a comatose state every day until dusk. This is also the time when Kubo must be home, not only to be there when she snaps out of it to regale him with stories of his long lost warrior father, but so he can be safe from the evil that bewitched his mother and left him with only one eye. Failing to do this one fateful night forces Kubo on a journey to recover mythical armor and weapons that will beat back the forces of darkness and restore love and harmony to his life and the lives of others. Aiding him on his quest are a miniature monkey carving come to life, an origami samurai, and a beetle/man warrior (Matthew McConaughey).

What is truly exceptional about Kubo and the Two Strings is not the story. The characters have American English accents and are not Asian. A couple characters aren't really fleshed out (those of Brenda Vaccaro and Ralph Fiennes for example). Although the film is geared toward a younger audience, there are deep themes of rebirth and reincarnation that are a major part of the movie and seem heavy handed, as was hinted at earlier. The story is not the star, the presentation of the story is what shines.

Anyone who is familiar with Laika studios work (Coraline, The Boxtrolls) will not be disappointed in how Kubo and the Two Strings looks. For the uninitiated, be prepared to see a film that hearkens back to the old style of painstaking, stop-motion animation with a splash of 21st century wizardry. These filmmakers have done what other strive to do with budgets two, four, even six times larger. They have made an animated world that pulls you in with its realism. It doesn't come off as cartoon like. Eyes glisten, teeth are almost translucent, hair blows in the wind, characters have shadows. Any shortcomings in the script are quickly forgiven when the evil sisters float into the scene or when Kubo (Art Parkinson) captivates the town folk with his storytelling. It's the attention to detail, the craftsmanship, and artistic appreciation that sets films like Kubo and the Two Strings apart from other animated feature films. The filmmakers have learned a lot from the old masters and have served notice that they are at the top of their game. Just sit back and let them and their latest undertaking work their magic on you.

www.mediumraretv.org

Reviewer 6:
Kubo and the Two Strings might be one of the best movies I've seen all year. In a crowded year of comic book movies, sequels, and remakes, that's probably not saying much. I wanted to be fair though and look at those movies with an open mind and a little background on their franchises for what each movie wanted to accomplish. However I've been waiting for so long to see something fresh, original, and holy cow this was it. Kubo is a stop motion animated film by Laika studios who've produced Coraline, Paranorman, and the Box Trolls. I really enjoyed Coraline and didn't really like Paranorman or the Box Trolls so I had no idea what to expect from this movie. My friend and I went opening night because the trailers looked interesting, and we were into the entire run time. It's so beautifully shot, the story is simple yet engaging, and the action is just amazing to behold. I don't want to give away anything about the story because I went into this movie blind not knowing that much and I think people should try to do the same. It's surprisingly also very funny! My friend and I just looked at each other shocked at how much this movie made us laugh. The characters are great and the voice work is very impressive. Everything about this movie is just so impressive. For little kids maybe it's not something to hold their interest, but older kids and adults I think should seriously consider checking this out. It's a fun, well written, and very emotional story. Not only should this movie win best animated feature so far, it should be nominated for best picture I'm serious! Lovers of film, animation, storytelling. PLEASEEEE go out and support this movie I heard it will have a low opening weekend and it's such a shame. We need to make this film a hit I want more animated movies of this quality, check it out!

Reviewer 7:
I love this movie. It is original, beautiful to watch and has heart and soul. The quirkiness of this movie only adds to its lovability. It is hard to find an original movie and using origami as the base of this movie is simply genius.

Kubo's grandfather has stolen his eye and now is after the other and he will do whatever he has to, to get the other eye. His two aunts are frighten witches. His mother has lost all her memories and many dangers await Kubo and his only helpers are a monkey and a silly half man, half beetle and an endless supply of paper. I know this all sounds totally crazy, but it all works together quite nicely to make this incredible movie.

I struggled once trying to make an origami swan so I appreciate the origami in this film which has a mind of its own. Kubo plays a two- stringed instrument which transforms simple paper into magnificent, magical shapes and forms.

The voice-overs in this film are stupendous and really bring it to life. My favorite character is Kubo (Art Parkinson) who is just so adorable yet strong, independent and goodhearted. My other favorite is Monkey (Charlize Theron) who is brave, funny, clever and very stubborn. I love her character because of all these traits. Even though she is tough, she has a kind, sweet side that she shows how much she loves her son. There is also the beetle (Matthew McConaughey) who is hysterical, dangerous and a straight shooter or, at least according to him he is. I love his character because its funny and had me belly laughing. His affection for Monkey is adorable. Of course, there are villains of this film. The sisters, both played by Rooney Mara portrays them as crazy, wacko witches and her voice is perfectly scary. The other villain, The Moon King (Ralph Fiennes) is the weird Grandfather who wants Kubo's other eye and he is super creepy.

One of my favorite scenes is when Kubo, Monkey and Beetle are trying to defeat a giant skeleton and find the sword of unbreakablity. It is adventurous and funny. The graphics are incredible, especially the way they created the skeleton. This is the biggest clay animation character ever made. I thought this action scene was intricate and believable.

I recommend this film for ages 7 to 18. Adults will like it too. I do want to suggest that if your child is younger than 7, they might get scared with the darkness and the villains, but if they can accept that it is all fake then they will be okay. I rate this film 5 out of 5 magical origami stars.

Reviewed by Morgan B., KIDS FIRST! Film Critic.

Reviewer 8:
Young Kubo (Art Parkinson) lives a simple life on a small island village. At night, he cares for his frail mother, who suffers from bouts of amnesia. But during the day, Kubo fervently entertains the townsfolk with music, magical origami, and fantastical tales of heroic samurai on treacherous crusades. One evening, while Kubo participates in a customary ritual to receive guidance from his departed father's spirit, he inadvertently ignores his mother's warnings not to stay out past nightfall and is accosted by two powerful witches (both voiced by Rooney Mara). His mother comes to his aid, but must sacrifice herself to allow him to escape. Awakening in a snowstorm with a strange monkey (Charlize Theron) as his only friend, Kubo must embark on a quest of discovery just as mystical and perilous as those he once told.

"Pay careful attention to everything you may see or hear." There's something striking about the choice repetitions of significant lines, and something reservedly powerful about the opening moments, featuring a mother who bares physical scars to match those of her son. And the use of a diminutive storyteller to narrate and shape his own skein of adventure and tragedy is particularly inspiring, especially as he bravely confronts the heartbreak of tending to the gaps in memory and the spells of stupor that overtake his mother's normalcy. It's all part of the groundwork for a mesmerizing odyssey.

Masterfully blending together Oriental high fantasy (or a romanticization of Japanese feudal military aristocracy), Greek mythology, and an Americanized viewpoint on action and heroism, "Kubo and the Two Strings" is seemingly anachronistic in its cultural suggestions and verbiage (though nevertheless sharply scripted) as it sets about constructing an epic expedition through an orphic land. Despite resorting to formulaic processes for its protagonists, for the great evils that target them, and for the supernatural heraldry that protects them, few moments can be directly compared to any other animated picture. The witches are perfectly diabolical - and entirely uncommon for a family-friendly venture - while a bone golem, a paper samurai, and a boat of leaves are each wholly original manifestations. The artistry on display is of the extremely imaginative, highly visual kind, creating a notable style for its world that Laika Entertainment appears to have cornered (predominantly in its use of stop-motion animation and massive armatures, previously employed for "Coraline" and "Corpse Bride," among others).

The plot tends to wander in the middle of the film as the basic components of a grand adventure weigh on the uniqueness of the individual missions, which occasionally fail to transition or relate to the overarching concepts as smoothly as the should. Similarly, the editing together of a few scenes is abrupt, as if segues was cut out for time. But it does succeed handsomely at the start. Setting a tone and introducing characters are efficiently handled tasks, but steadily incorporating the magical elements is done superbly. By the time the talking monkey shows up, it never once feels out of place. The possessed folded paper, the phantasmal music, and the winning expressions on strangely palpable faces are all natural, amusing pieces of this vivid trek of continual wonderment and excitement.

- The Massie Twins

Reviewer 10:
My favorite part is the 2 sisters. I like them because of how emotionally creepy they were. They appeared in the background and wore masks. The masks really made them cool. I liked how her voice echoed behind the mask.

I was actually emotionally disturbed about the parents. The mother seemed like she was wasting away anyway. I was creeped out when I found out the monkey was the mother all along. The father seemed like a lost cause.

I actually liked the part of the ending where the grandpa was knocked out and didn't know what just happened. He seemed like a good guy. I think Asians tend to go crazy like that. It's really creepy. A lady at church is gone who I liked but who was bothering me once, when I left and moved somewhere else.

I liked a lot of the animation, like the eyeballs under the sea being so cute and funny.

It was neat after the credits seeing them make the big skeleton and seeing the cool artists at work. That one guy at the end was really cute!

I think the "only" really interesting thing for most of us was the sisters and probably because they were magic, ultimately as the best part. The whole show was still good as is, but I cherish this piece of this show, as I do that when I move on from show to show sometimes.

It was also moving/touching to see the ancient Japanese ancestors and the Japanese culture as what they showed.

Reviewer 12:
I should start this review by revealing that when I was younger, my family absolutely loved Aardman and their stop-motion comedies, especially Chicken Run and The Curse of the Were- Rabbit. I need to see them again at some point, as back when I was at the age when we still watched them, I considered them nothing special. After seeing Kubo and the Two Strings, I have revamped interest in stop-motion animated pictures, especially Laika's other works. While Aardman represents a light-hearted comic style, Laika represents the high-action, complex, dramatic style, and nowhere is that more apparent than here. I was so amazed and scared at a decent amount of the effects the animation gave out (I didn't see the 3D version), and for stop- motion, the way everything moves is so fluid (despite some expected choppy parts) that anyone who hasn't looked into this film might think of it as CGI. While the writing makes some mistakes with the placement of its humor, it is still quite hilarious and offers a lot of epic and moving scenes. Each of the characters bring this to light, being outstandingly developed and being just what they should be, if not a tad more. Kubo and the Two Strings is, by far, among the strongest non-Disney animated movies I have seen, and should not be missed by anyone who likes animation.
Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) free online megashar
Dat Fan

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) free online megashare

WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf

Release Date:
January 22, 2016

Runtime:
110 minutes
categories:

Documentary
- Documentary

Production:

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $0

Rating:
5 / 2

Movie Synopsis:
New York magazine’s October 2005 issue sent shockwaves through the literary world when it unmasked “it boy” wunderkind JT LeRoy, whose tough prose about his sordid childhood had captivated icons and luminaries internationally. It turned out LeRoy didn’t actually exist. He was dreamed up by 40-year-old San Francisco punk rocker and phone sex operator, Laura Albert.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) trailer review
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) trailer

Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story free good quality, Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) full movie hd stream, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story online free no download, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story hd free online, Author: The JT LeRoy Story movie online stream, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story movie online free, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) live stream, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story online free hd, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) online free hd,

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story dvd quality online

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
I went into the theatre knowing nothing about J T Leroy. I hadn't even heard of him. A recommendation from my daughter and a quick watch of half the trailer suggested this would be worth a watch.

This is one of the best documentaries I have ever watched. It is told with pace and energy such that it feels more like a fictional drama unfolding in front of you. The story itself is weird. I empathised with the characters in particular the lead narrator and how she had slid down like Alice in Wonderland into a surreal world of fame and celebrity.

Never dull and full of suspense and interest this is a great movie that I'd thoroughly recommend.

Reviewer 2:
Just saw this brilliantly directed film at the San Francisco International Film Festival. The packed theater went bonkers.

Author: The JT Leroy Story, directed by Jeff Feuerzeig, is inventive, mysterious, mesmerizing and about a dozen other superlatives.

And if you think you know the story of JT Leroy, you have another think coming.

You might say, what Samuel Clemens is to Mark Twain, author Laura Albert is to JT Leroy. Except Mr. Clemens and Mr. Twain aren't nearly as jaw-dropping provocative.

It's one of those "must-see-to-believe, one-of-a-kind" kind of films that has Oscar written all over it. From top to bottom, beginning to end.
Watch Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) dvd quality