- English
- Français

Budget:
US $9

- United States of America

Rating:
7.1 / 38

Movie Synopsis:
A group of teens break into a blind man's home thinking they'll get away with the perfect crime. They're wrong.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/hwq8a4a
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Don't Breathe (2016) Full Movie
Don't Breathe (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Don't Breathe (2016) trailer review
Don't Breathe (2016) trailer

Don't Breathe (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Don't Breathe (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Don't Breathe (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Don't Breathe (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Don't Breathe (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Don't Breathe (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Don't Breathe (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Don't Breathe (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Don't Breathe (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Don't Breathe (2016) movie live stream, Watch Don't Breathe (2016) dvdrip online free, watch streaming Don't Breathe (2016) streaming online free, Watch Don't Breathe online uk movie streaming, Watch Don't Breathe (2016) online gorillavid, Watch Don't Breathe for free online, Watch Don't Breathe (2016) online uk movie streaming, stream Don't Breathe online free no download, Watch Don't Breathe movie online free,

Watch Don't Breathe dvdrip online free

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
Fede Alvarez just gave Green Room a run for its money with Don't Breathe, an incredibly intense film and glorious exercise in suspense. It's one of the best studio-produced thrillers I've seen in years. The premise is simple: A group of teens plans to break into a blind man's house to steal his money. Only thing, the old man is more adept than they realize. While the setup is a little too pedestrian, albeit economical, once the story gets rolling, the film doesn't let up, running at a lean 88 minutes. Other than that, Don't Breathe is best viewed going in knowing as little as possible.

This is Alvarez's first film in three years since his violent and solid remake of Evil Dead, and it is with this sophomoric debut that solidifies the genre filmmaker as someone with obvious talent. Inspirations are drawn from the best - Hitchcock, Fincher, and Wait Until Dark are a few - but Alvarez provides his own unique vision that truly makes the film his own. Like the masters before him, Don't Breathe is purely cinematic, relying less on dialogue and more on visual storytelling and sound to drive the film. The cinematography is amazing as well as the creative sound design, so much so they are characters within the film themselves.

The cast, while small, is great too, including Jane Levy, who can pretty much be titled this generation's scream queen after this and Evil Dead. Dylan Minnette is good in his role as well, providing enough sympathy for his character. Both young actors are put through hell, and their physical performances sell their tumultuous ordeal convincingly. However, it is Stephen Lang who is the film's shining beacon. As the antagonist, Lang is instantly memorable and frightening, an intimidating force that permeates throughout the film even in scenes without his presence.

If there's one gripe about the film, there's a plot twist that doesn't quite work, but that itself is a minor complaint compared to the many things the film gets right and does so well. I won't say more. Don't Breathe is a technical achievement, the rare studio film that actually pushes what film can do as a medium. However, like with Green Room, try not to get caught up in the hype, even with my glowing review. Set your expectations appropriately, and remember to avoid watching the trailer.

Reviewer 2:
After Evil Dead's well-made remake, a lot of us felt that Fede Alvarez was a director to watch. With Don't Breathe, he definitely became a director I'm very excited to see future projects from.

I admire his knack to generate tension. After the film kicks off, there is really no stopping. It became almost unbearable at the end, nearly reaching the point of overkill. When you have a thriller filled with so much tension throughout its running time, there's only so much you can do before you start yelling "you gotta be kidding me" at the screen.

The cinematography was beautiful and moody and the performances were fine, except maybe Jane Levy, who I felt was too wooden, making her character a little bit unlikable.

Don't Breathe was a solid effort and a great addition to the home invasion genre with a little twist.

Reviewer 3:
The movie is a low budget movie but will surely have commercial success thanks to the direction and screenplay. The movie is mostly positive. There are several thrilling moments. The direction is awesome, the story line is brilliant, the script and the overall make is very good. Everyone has acted well. The setup is scary. The background score also adds to the tense moments. One of the scenes is inspired from the old classic 'Wait until Dark'. The story should have ended 15 minutes earlier, but it continues.

Overall, a thumbs up. Watch this movie. Don't bring kids under 16 to the movie theater. There are some scenes that you don't want the kids to watch.

Reviewer 4:
Helmed by Fede Alvarez known for his work on Evil Dead. Don't Breathe is a pleasant surprise, As it doesn't rely on cheap thrills to keep you occupied, Instead the story arc slowly but firmly builds up the tension, enough so, That you become invested in the characters. Rocky decides to move to a new town in hope of a new start but she lacks the resources needed to stay at a new home. So short on time and money she agrees to a seemingly simple job, where they intend to pray on a helpless blind man. However there dream quickly escalates into a nightmare. What separates this from most horror films is; This movie doesn't have a moral compass, Our so called heroes could be seen as the villains just as well, however the punishment they receive is far more cruel then the one they deserve. If you are a fan of horror flicks, Then this is definitely up your alley. As the tension will keep you at the edge of your seat. As for the actors, Stephen Lang stands out as the villain. As his antagonistic nature proves to be a force to be reckoned with.

Reviewer 5:
Don't Breathe. Excellent title for movie directed by Fede Alvarez. After watching preview, this movie was on my must see list. Extremely well directed. The blind man, played superbly by Stephen Lang, lives alone with his ferocious looking, big , black dog in a shabby neighborhood house in Michigan. 3 young people, Jane Levy as Rocky, her boyfriend Daniel Zovatto as Money and Dylan Minnette as Alex want to get rich the quick way - by robbing. The blind man , a war veteran, came into lot of money after his daughter's death in a car accident. The 3 potential robbers go to the blind man's house for the money and then come to know about his blindness. Expecting no fight, the three enter his house and from then on, starts the horrible night events. The blind man knows how to live his lonely life despite daughter's accident and knows how to have a happy future. The blind man believes in life for life. Terrific movie. Extremely well directed. Terrific acting by Stephen Lang and Jane Levy. I am not a dog lover and the dog in the movie did a good , ferocious, vicious animal role part very well. excellent cinematography. Good Editing. Overall , a very good scary movie. Do not underestimate a war vet. I enjoyed every scene in the movie. Highly recommended.

Reviewer 6:
There is so much to be said about this movie, more than I can say within the confines of the word limit. I am a lifelong die-hard thriller and horror fan, and this one ranks in my top 5. This is a very intense, morally complex, thinking person's thriller/horror. It takes it's time in building up with looming suspense, and then once the terror begins, it is unrelenting until the very end. This is a unique scary movie, in that for the longest time, it's very hard to know who, if anybody, to root for. Both sides have their sympathetic qualities, and both have their deeply sinister sides. The movie takes place in poverty-ravaged Detroit. The plot centers around three friends who are career criminals trying to get out of dodge, robbing houses for a living. The girl comes from an abusive, dysfunctional home, and wants more than anything to rescue her little sister from this environment, and establish a better life for them in California. They get a tip that there is house nearby whose owner is sitting on $300K in cash. They stake out the place and discover that it looks to be the perfect isolated target, in a ghost town of a neighborhood. They discover that the occupant is a blind veteran, who got the money in a settlement after his only daughter was killed in a car crash. Really messed up to rob such a person, right? But as one of the robbers points out, his misfortunes don't necessarily make him a saint. Upon breaking into the house, things go horribly wrong for this trio, and they find themselves trapped in the house with a person they grossly underestimated as an easy target. The sheer terror written on their faces throughout the movie is incredibly realistic. Ultimately, both sides lose something and gain something from the horrific ordeal. The ending was surprising and very satisfying. I'm downgrading it one star due to the revolting and completely unnecessary turkey baster scene. The whole wanting to make a baby factor was truly not needed, and distracted from an otherwise great plot. That aside, this was a nearly perfect film.

Reviewer 7:
Let's break it down, shall we?

What makes a thriller good? It's the suspense, the nail-biting, tense situations the film presents that have the audience at the edge of their seats at all times. And I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that this film delivers just that. Whenever you feel like the scene is over, and that you have some breathing room, BOOM! Fede drops the characters in a much worse predicament, with the excellent and diverse score by Roque Baos pounding in the background. The score of the film elevates each scene and as the film progresses, the movie raises the bar and ups the ante with each passing moment. Once the characters enter the house, the film always has you in a vice grip and never lets go. It makes you feel what the characters are feeling; their dread, their helplessness; and that is a testament to how great a director, Fede is.

Let's move on to the actors. So the main cast consists of Stephen Lang, Jane Levy and Dylan Minnette, and each of them nailed their role. Stephen Lang, sir, hats off to you. The man looks like a bad ass without even trying. That's just what Mr. Lang is, a bad ass. But his performance in this film was much more nuanced. You could see that he was a much more complex character. He showed vulnerability, sadness, anger, depression and hopelessness, all through facial expressions, as his role did not require extensive dialogue. He was the star of the film. But equally so was Jane Levy. Now if you're a huge fan of her, like me, you've probably seen Evil Dead and all three seasons of Suburgatory, and you already know that she's a very diverse actress. But in this film, she took her performance to another level. The dread in her eyes, the anguish, as well as the determination to do what she had to do in the film, all were portrayed so well through physical acting and body language, and the same could be said for Dylan Minette's performance. A+'s all around.

Overall, I can confidently say, this is the best film I've experienced in the cinema, this year. Give this film all the money you can. These people deserve it. Thank you to everyone involved, for this experience.

Reviewer 8:
don't breathe is director Fede Alvarez's sophomore effort and I will say it is definitely a success. coming off of evil dead (2013) Fede needed a hit he could call his own. he delivers. don't breathe has some good camera work. nothing super fancy but it does the film justice and uses its setting to the fullest advantage. the setting being the old blind mans house, it is very claustrophobic and dimly lit. creating a very tension filled atmosphere in which the director is able to create some real suspense. the aspect of the "victim" (the old man) being blind also adds to the suspense. characters are holding their breathe and crouching and what not to avoid being captured and each time a scene like this occurs the tension is undeniable. the movie becomes a tension filled thrill ride of cat and mouse. it is no doubt entertaining to watch. the unique thing about this telling of a simple story though is that the tables turn. in terms of who we are rooting for and why. our main characters would normally be considered "bad people" for breaking into this old blind mans house in the first place. but at the same time the lead character played by Jane levy (who by the way gives us another excellent performance in this film) has a legitimate reason for doing what she is doing. her supporting character (his name escapes me) is also revealed to be heroic and noble. eventually we learn this old blind man isn't so innocent and the tables have suddenly turned. this terrible people who broke into a poor old blind mans house become our anti heroes and the "victim (the blind man) becomes our villain. Stephen Lang does an amazing job as the blind man giving us a truly memorable and terrifying performance. the sound design is another key component to what makes this film work so well. every creak in the floor boards add to the already overwhelming tension. as I have already mentioned the film is very, very suspenseful. I am sure it will be enjoyed by many for years to come.

the verdict: 8.5/10

Reviewer 10:
Don't Breathe is a grisly, unpleasant exploitation film about characters that you don't like going up against a man who is at first somewhat sympathetic and then turns out to be a ridiculous mess of a (human) monster, and it's directed with some skill. I almost wish it had been made with greater sleaze or a total abandon for logic and taste and become a complete Grindhouse exercise, but the problem for me with the film is that director Fede Alvarez - again collaborating with Evil Dead producers Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert - is he wants to have it both ways, to have characters that, as the audience, you don't really like or have sympathy for so you don't have to worry *too* much once the psycho ex-military Zatoichi man is getting his payback... until he wants you to like them.

There's this sense in the movie that it's dancing with a grey area of having strong, morally ambiguous characterizations - you'll feel one way about the young woman Rocky and her compatriots Alex and "Money" (yeah, that's his name, like a thug on SVU or something), but maybe not everyone will feel that way until the peril and suspense and terror kicks in. That's fine, as well as it is with the antagonist (who, in the alternate movie that may exist of his story, he's the protagonist). But the problem is that the characters are set in a realistic horror-thriller situation and yet they carry that Dumb Movie Character logic that carries little logic at all.

This isn't the case for all of the film, and for the first half I was with it... up to a point. It's certainly got some logic gaps that you got to suspend disbelief for, and things like 'why if this blind ex-military man has all this money is he on the only house on a dilapidated Detroit city block with no one else living there, like out of Stephen King's Roadwork or something. And the filmmaker and his DP carry a lot of heft when it comes to the direction and the look of the film: they know how to bring an audience in by moving the camera in creative ways, having staging that makes sense, and pacing (in these early scenes) that makes things intense for us just as much as the characters... again, up to a point.

And then the movie decides to... well, here's where spoilers kick in: the guy (he doesn't have a name so Sgt Hartman-Zatoichi works well) is not simply some old dude living by his lonesome having lost a daughter to a fatal hit and run. No, he has his special set of I-can-kill-you-with-my-hands-or-my-guns, AND more than that is the reveal that in his basement there's a lair for the woman who hit his daughter who... he is also keeping locked up as she is knocked up with his child so that he can replace his dead daughter and... this comes into play even more terrifyingly in the last minutes when the girl Rocky gets in his grasp and... Jesus Christ movie! It's around here, or just before give or take around the moment when you think a character's been stabbed with a pair of gardening shears but it's revealed he is still alive(?!) (and this after seemingly to already be dead from a no-one-survives-that-s*** fall through a window), that the movie goes into Full Stupid and lazy territory.

Again, I wish that if Don't Breathe leaped into completely crazy and bonkers terrain, but it doesn't have the courage for that; it's caught in this nexus of trying to be a legitimately creepy and fearful experience done with direction that tries to sometimes call back to things like Fincher's Panic Room (also a 'bottle' one-location scenario), and being a movie with full on exploitation (the title recalls for me Edgar Wright's DON'T trailer from the actual Grindhouse experience), featuring characters we don't care about that are basically drawn (though with some real emotion from the actress playing Rocky) and thrown into nightmarish, violent set pieces.

I don't like when a filmmaker cheats me with information that's dealt out to me. I don't like having the rug pulled out from under me even if it's something that I should take for granted like a character survives something they shouldn't of or a character doesn't kill someone when they have ample opportunity to (you'll know the moment, or moments, when they come). I leave Don't Breathe feeling rather empty and angry instead of elated, which terrifying movies can do - see Green Room earlier this year, also about characters caught way in over their heads, for a much greater example of this - but its ugliness is in multiple ways: in how it treats rape and sexual assault (it ends up being a cheap out to having a stronger 2nd/3rd act), in how it treats bodily wounds (come on man), the logic of having a home security system at all if there's, you know, a RAPE DUNGEON in your basement, and how it treats sound design. Yes, for a movie like this the sound design gets weak after a while.

Reviewer 12:
Don't Breathe was one of those movies that I wasn't terribly interested in when I first heard about it. I then saw the trailer and the promotional material and I was a little more interested. It has a pretty cool setup and although the actors aren't big name stars (the only two I recognized were Stephen Lang and Jane Levy), the word-of-mouth around it was impressive. With it toppling Suicide Squad this weekend, I decided to check it out with a friend. I was so surprised with it, it's my favourite horror/thriller since Sinister, which is one of my all time favourites in that genre.

*Minor Spoilers Ahead* Rocky (Jane Levy), Alex (Dylan Minnette) and Money (Daniel Zovatto) are 3 burglars who work and live in Detroit. They have a pretty good system, they stick to small ticket items, they don't take cash and they get in and out quickly. They have an inside connection, Alex's dad works at a home security company and Alex is able to steal information from his dad's office to get keys and extra info on their targets. They aren't happy though, Rocky is especially miserable, she lives in a dump with her mooch of a mom and her sister who deserves a better life. They're desperate to get out of Detroit and there's a little bit of tension between them because Rocky and Money are involved and Alex is clearly on the outside pining for Rocky.

When Money is liquidating the stash from the most recent job, he gets a tip about another possible job. He's told that in one of the abandoned parts of Detroit, there's a lonely old man who is sitting on a about 300k from a settlement over his daughter being killed in a car accident. Rocky and Money are immediately in but Alex is reluctant. One of the reasons they go small ticket items and avoid cash is that any higher than 10 grand, it becomes more serious and the heat is worse. He backs out but shortly comes back after Rocky begs him to. They scout out the house, there's no one around and they plan to make their visit that very night.

So this movie was made by the people who remade the Evil Dead series. I liked that movie but I wasn't familiar with the older series so I didn't end up being as attached to it as some people did. This movie was really impressive from so many angles. I'll start with how well shot and how visually impressive this movie was. Being filmed in a confined space, this movie really could have been procedural and just run of the mill. The camera is always taking in new and interesting angles and the action was pretty well shot. It helps ratchet up the tension and helps create the illusion that the house is a maze that there is no escape from and they're being stalked by someone who knows the layout better than they ever could. It's a pretty terrifying thought and because of how much extra effort that was put in, the plot sells completely.

Another thing that this movie does so well that other movies fail at is that they play with the idea of who the hero and the villain is. You'll find yourself switching sides throughout the movie, I did a few times. Nobody is the hero here (Alex is the closest you get and even he's not completely good) and all the characters have twisted and selfish motivations. I prefer main characters who aren't saints, they're easier to identify with that way. It can be hard to do that but this movie strikes that balance and I enjoyed it that much more for it.

Don't Breathe doesn't have too many actors/actresses in it, the story mainly centres around 4 people, the 3 burglars and the old man. They are all excellent. I haven't seen Jane Levy since the Evil Dead movie but she was great. It wasn't always easy to like her character but her performance was always good. Dylan Minnette worked well as the conscience of the group and despite the fact his character was a jerk Daniel Zovatto was still likable as Money. I think the real standout was Stephen Lang, there were a lot of layers to his character and he's given a really deep backstory. With that in mind and his committed performance, he steals the movie.

I'd like to add a small note here, this movie gets pretty dark. The plot goes through some twists and turns and it gets more and more bleak. I don't want to spoil anything but there's a point in the movie where it gets kind of squeamish and while it didn't bother me because it just raised the stakes that much more, it could be hard to take for some people.

I'm so happy that I went and saw this movie. It was really intense, it was pretty terrifying and it went through plenty twists and turns. It kept you guessing till the end which is also extraordinary because they give you a glimpse of the ending at the beginning. I wasn't expecting too much from Don't Breathe and I got so much more. As much as I liked Suicide Squad, I'm happy that a movie that was this good is going to knock it off the top. If you like tense horror/thrillers GO SEE THIS MOVIE.
Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) free online megashar
Dat Fan

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) free online megashare

WATCH: http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf
DOWNLOAD NOW: http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf

Release Date:
January 22, 2016

Runtime:
110 minutes
categories:

Documentary
- Documentary

Production:

Language:
- English

Budget:
US $0

Rating:
5 / 2

Movie Synopsis:
New York magazine’s October 2005 issue sent shockwaves through the literary world when it unmasked “it boy” wunderkind JT LeRoy, whose tough prose about his sordid childhood had captivated icons and luminaries internationally. It turned out LeRoy didn’t actually exist. He was dreamed up by 40-year-old San Francisco punk rocker and phone sex operator, Laura Albert.

Instructions to Download Full Movie:
1. Click the link. http://tinyurl.com/hf98etf
2. Create you free account & you will be redirected to your movie!!

Enjoy Your Free Full HD Movies!
----------------------------------------------------

Keywords:
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie english subtitles
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) trailer review
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) trailer

Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) [HD] (3D) regarder en francais English Subtitles
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Película Completa Subtitulada en Español
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in Spanish
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in French
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Film complet sous-titrée en français
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full Movie subtitled in German
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) volledige film ondertiteld in het Nederlands
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Full movie subtitled in Portuguese
Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) Filme completo com legendas em Português

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story free good quality, Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) full movie hd stream, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story online free no download, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story hd free online, Author: The JT LeRoy Story movie online stream, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story movie online free, Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) live stream, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story online free hd, stream Author: The JT LeRoy Story (2016) online free hd,

Watch Author: The JT LeRoy Story dvd quality online

REVIEWS:

Reviewer 1:
I went into the theatre knowing nothing about J T Leroy. I hadn't even heard of him. A recommendation from my daughter and a quick watch of half the trailer suggested this would be worth a watch.

This is one of the best documentaries I have ever watched. It is told with pace and energy such that it feels more like a fictional drama unfolding in front of you. The story itself is weird. I empathised with the characters in particular the lead narrator and how she had slid down like Alice in Wonderland into a surreal world of fame and celebrity.

Never dull and full of suspense and interest this is a great movie that I'd thoroughly recommend.

Reviewer 2:
Just saw this brilliantly directed film at the San Francisco International Film Festival. The packed theater went bonkers.

Author: The JT Leroy Story, directed by Jeff Feuerzeig, is inventive, mysterious, mesmerizing and about a dozen other superlatives.

And if you think you know the story of JT Leroy, you have another think coming.

You might say, what Samuel Clemens is to Mark Twain, author Laura Albert is to JT Leroy. Except Mr. Clemens and Mr. Twain aren't nearly as jaw-dropping provocative.

It's one of those "must-see-to-believe, one-of-a-kind" kind of films that has Oscar written all over it. From top to bottom, beginning to end.
Don't Breathe (2016) movie live stream