Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Diva

i want mine to say (on second thought) dat phreaking wierd

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
i want mine to say (on second thought) dat phreaking wierd
yours could be Dat Phreaking Posts a billion times a day. Wow. You post so much it's incredible. Gina too. You guys are really dedicated to this forum. I post quite a bit too but not as much as you two have been.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Diva

i only post at work, when i'm bored, i almost never post on the weekends.
gina posts at work too, so yeah,

but yoinkles, you post a lot too...

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
i only post at work, when i'm bored, i almost never post on the weekends.
gina posts at work too, so yeah,

but yoinkles, you post a lot too...
Not much more than you... You caught right up to me for posting with over 500 in the past two days. These past two days you have made a lot of posts. You've been posting more than me. It doesn't matter. It's just a lot more reading which I think is a good thing.

Last edited by user on Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

lol ur prolly bored a lot lexi!!

Embarassed
we have a lot to say

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

a lot to say, so little time to do it... and not as many members as i would like

Gina rocks!

I am dedicated to spending all my free time (as well as work time...lol) on this site. Don't ask me why...it started off as dedication to Dat and supporting him...but I think all you guys have made me ADDICTED to this forum. Eh, whatever...I LOVE it so who cares why?

awww when ur kids grow up, they'll wonder why mommy never fed them, talked to them, tucked them in, read them bed time stories, helped them with their hwk, played with them, go to burger king with them, go to amusment parks with them, ect...... but it's good to steal someone's free time

The Internet King

I spend a LOT of time here too. I am extremely addicted to this site just like Gina. This forum is very addictive.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Viet_Huy wrote:
awww when ur kids grow up, they'll wonder why mommy never fed them, talked to them, tucked them in, read them bed time stories, helped them with their hwk, played with them, go to burger king with them, go to amusment parks with them, ect...... but it's good to steal someone's free time

Hey now...don't start talking crap about me mothering my kids. Thats VERY NOT cool. Most of the time when I post I am at work, so talk about what a lousy employee I am or something but DO NOT comment on what kind of mother I am. That was my NICE response to a post that VERY MUCH offended me.

Gina wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:

Hey now...don't start talking crap about me mothering my kids. Thats VERY NOT cool. Most of the time when I post I am at work, so talk about what a lousy employee I am or something but DO NOT comment on what kind of mother I am. That was my NICE response to a post that VERY MUCH offended me.

i'm sorry :oops:

The Internet King

More and more people are getting addicted to this forum. I guess there is just something about it that makes people want to come to it.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
More and more people are getting addicted to this forum. I guess there is just something about it that makes people want to come to it.

Yes...they are curious what we will debate on next...time zones, etc...

the time zone thing was classic though

The Internet King
The Internet King

silver_lined_lexi wrote:
the time zone thing was classic though
I think you Lexi was right all along wasn't she? I got central mistaken by eastern.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

You know....let's just say its OVER....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina wrote:
You know....let's just say its OVER....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sure thing. It was fun in a way while it lasted though, but irritating and frustrating in another way. Oh well, now it's over.
posting today nov 13